Monday, August 18, 2008

Mixin' it up, curly style winner

Wow, did we ever have a great turnout for this contest! Thanks to everyone who entered.
Our lucky winner is Tracye, who said "I spent waaaay too much time on the "Testimonials" page. My hair is a frizzy, dry, curly mess. NOTHING helps. And believe me, I've tried them all. I have a cabinet full of half-empties that DO. NOT. WORK. Unfortunately, hubs loves when I leave my hair down... which means the world gets to see my mess...."
Congrats! I already commented on your blog to let you know you won, but make sure to get back to me within 4 days to claim your prize!
And let me know how you like the leave in conditoner from Mixed Chicks!


--
Pauline
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/tw/search/users?q=berriesweetest
Check out my blogs at www.berriesweetpicks.blogspot.com