Monday, August 4, 2008

Stuff this contest winner


so many entries for the Stuff this contest on Berrie Sweet Picks and only one lucky winner.
That person is:
she said: "I think you & Buttercup should review one of the sterling silver baby bracelets; I think those are adorable but I've often wondered if they would get lost quickly, baby would complain or be just plain impractical.Can you tell us all about it? Thanks for this giveaway. It's amazing how many animals one acquires!"
Congrats!

--
Pauline M. Lupercio
Freelance Writer
(586) 709-5685
pm.lupercio@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/tw/search/users?q=berriesweetest
Check out my blogs at www.berriesweetpicks.blogspot.com
and www.ruffruffreview.blogspot.com.
Interested in cool baby stuff? Read my Five Fabulous Finds column at www.metroparent.com.