Sunday, August 3, 2008

Winners of HP/Kung Fu Panda activity CDs

Congratulations to the winner of an HP/Kung Fu Panda prize pack and Activity CD at Just a mom's take on things...:

Comment #15 - Michelle (no blog), whose extra entry about subscribing has won.

The four runners-up who each win an Activity CD and sticker are:

Comment #35 - michelle rosborough (no blog) who said, "I like the Kung Fu Panda shrinkable backpack tags"
Comment #21 -
Mary @ Adventures in Mommyland who said, "I would love to make the Kung Fu Panda Fabric Dolls. Great giveaway, thanks!"
Comment #22 - Mary @ Adventures in Mommyland, whose extra entry about blogging this contest has won for her a second time.
Comment #40 - Christy Hickman (no blog) who said, "Love the backpack tags. This movie was very cute and my daughter just loved it. Thanks for the great giveaway."

Please contact me at deb(at)momstakeonthings(dot) com and I'll get them sent out to all of you.

Thanks to all who entered!