Sunday, October 26, 2008

K'Nex Winner Time!

 
It is finally time for the winner of our K'NEX set!

Drumroll please....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

5

Timestamp: 2008-10-26 13:42:21 UTC

Congratulations to Bettina !!

Her favorite Sesame Street memory was... When Big Bird would try to introduce Mr. Snuffleuphagus to people, but then "Snuffy" would disappear.


Bettina, be sure to contact me ASAP so we can get this out to you. Remember, you only have 3 days!


Thanks to everyone else who participated. How I wish I had one to give you all!! Please be sure to come back often because I have tons of great things coming up for the Christmas Holidays ahead!!
                   
Alyson, the 3 P's Mama
 
Come See My Current Giveaways 
 
 
http://3psmamasays.blogspot.com for Reviews and Giveaways
 
 
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!