Thursday, October 2, 2008

September Momtrends Winners

Congratulations to the seven lucky winners of the Momtrends fashion contests. The seven contests ended 9/30/08.  Here are the winners:

Jaxxwear Boys Outfit
Tuesdayef said "I think the granny smith print is cute for a girl or a boy!"
Jaxxwear Girls Outfit
Cynthia said..."I love the superstar print. I think it would be cute for either a boy or girl. The elephant is really cute too."

Lollitops Hat of your choice
Alison Bryson (a.k.a. RE) said..."My little one loves hats, this would be fab for her! Thanks for the giveaway!"

Lucy tee, short-sleeve kickboxer
Melanie from www.melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
... "I would love to honor all of the women out there who have fought to survive breast cancer."

Lucy tee, long-sleeve runner
Stevie said... I'd honor my Aunt Becky who's been through so much and is always positive and giving.

Playground Partisans Girls Tee
Sandy from a www.momforeverandever.blogspot.com said "Wow, need to not have kids look when I am looking at stuff- they love them- I could use both so either one- but like the girls alot more"

Playground Partisans Boys Tee
Lisa from "This life unpredictable" said "My little guy loves all dinosaurs! but t-rex is is favorite so he would just love this karl t-shirt. i hope we win! :)"

And one last pitch for Shelly--shellysbookshelf.blogspot.com .  She won the amazing Reebok giveaway from August, but I haven't heard from her.  If anyone knows Shelly let her know she has one week to contact me or we draw a new winner!

All the winners need to email me at capricornwriter (at) hotmail (dot) com with a US mailing address and all your correct contact information.

Keep reading Momtrends—we've got four more amazing contests this month.

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/
Nicole Feliciano
Momtrends Editor