Monday, November 17, 2008

And the winners are!

 
quitecontrary1977 said...
I really love the copper metallic donut pendant!
Leah Ferguson said...
I love the Blue Camouflage Donut Shaped Pendant, it's so cute and great for babies! Especially mine every time I seem to check his teeth lately their is another tooth trying to come through!
Anonymous said...
I like ALL of them. I am due in one week!Tammie
Alexia said...
I really like the Blue Camouflage Keychain! And also the donut pendants, but I like about 4 of the colors :)
Jocelyn Drake said...
I absolutely love the donut shaped pendant in Jade... my fav and my nine month old would love it to!!
Monkey's Mom said...
I love the donut pendant in mother of pearl. Beautiful!!
kaylee8 said...
My favorite is the Bronze Teething Bling Pendant - perfect for the holidays!
 
Please email me your mailing address no later than December 1, 2008. If I do not hear from you by then I will choose another winner. Be sure to check our my new give-a-way Window Wedges!
peila (at) harbornet (dot) com