Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bloggy Carnival Winners!

Here are the Bloggy Carnival winners at Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife

The $5 Starbucks card goes to:

#76

CC said...
I love your little person on the side. Cute! But the purple background is a little too busy for me.



The Baby Dipper goes to:

#83
Gretel said...
This is great! My son is at a point where he wants to help me feed him. And this would help me! I love the fact that they want this to help kids and parents at the same time. Makin it fun!



And the Milkshake set goes to:

#23
Marcia said...
OH OH OH I LOVE the song 'Scared' that they play on Noggin! (I do not like the Laurie Berkner songs, so I always hope that they play this one.) I didn't know the name of them so I'd love to hear more of their music!



I need to hear back from you in the next 48 hours, because I really don't want to pick another winner! ;)