Monday, February 9, 2009

Just a mom's take on things: Winners of 5-pound boxes of Cuties mandarins

Congratulations to the five winners of a 5-pound box of Cuties mandarins at Just a mom's take on things...:

  • Pat (no blog) who said, "Naturally I'd share them with my first grade class. Thank you for the contest."
  • Kate (no blog) who said, "I would share this with my boys Gymboree play and music class, the kids always need a good snack after all that running around and dancing and playing"
  • Leah (no blog) whose extra subscription entry has won for her.
  • Barbara Leatham (no blog) whose extra subscription entry has won for her.
  • Sito (no blog) whose extra Twitter entry has won for her.

Please contact me at deb(at)momstakeonthings(dot)com, and I'll have them sent out to all of you.

Thanks to all who entered!