Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hip Mama's Place: Winner of the Thicket Necklace and Earrings Set by {sweeter than me} designs

Congratulations to Sarah for winning the fabulous Mary Kate Necklace and Earrings Set by {sweeter than me} designs!

Sarah said...

Oh gosh! i absolutely adore the Mary Kate Set in silver and aqua. I am due in 3 weeks with my second baby and if it is a boy i am going back to the Etsy site and buying the set for myself!!! thanks!

The winner was picked using RANDOM.ORG.  All winners on Hip Mama's Place may send their full name, mailing address, and tel# information (for shipping purposes) via: hipmamasplace@gmail.com with the name of the prize won in the subject line.
 
Thank you all for participating in the contests. Check out more fabulous giveaways posted weekly on Hip Mama's Place!