Tuesday, August 5, 2008

new contest winners

I have ten winners to announce from my Plastic water bottles go eco friendly contest:
 
1)Jenna said:
I''ve never heard of plastic made from plants...Way interesting! I'm a follower on Twitter and your button is also on my blog!
 
2) lighttraveler said...
This is awesome! I didn't know they could make bottles out of a plant base, this is amazing. I always recycle. This is a start which will hopefully be quickly snatch up by all companies. HOORAY, for you in making more people aware of this great idea and company.
I will have to check where I can buy primo water.

3) Jennifer R said...
I never knew you could make bottles out of plants...pretty amazing! Makes you wonder what else we can do with plants...
 
4) Hetal said...
plastic from plant hmm..that's innovation.
 
5) 1stopmom said...
I had no idea water bottles were made of oil. This is a great idea to have them made from plants. This giveaway is good because no matter who wins, that person is one step closer to making the environment a better place.
 
6) Kristie said...
I think it is really neat that they can make the bottles from corn and they are looking into using wheat and sugar beats, as well!
 
7) Stacey Moore said...
love how they are made of plants nad not plastic!
thanks!
 
I love that the bottles are made with a more earth-friendly material. Water is not just water to me, so I'd be interested to see how these taste. I'm pretty partial to Zephyrhills, LOL!
 
9) Jackie P. said...
Thanks for teaching me about this....very cool idea! I added your button :) Have a great day!
 
10) cmartin0055 said...
I think this is soo cool! THis would help limit are depedence on foreign oil by as much as 1 billion gallons if all plastic bottles were turned to primo bottles!
 
congrata and enjoy the water!